Talent Endorsement Program
Capitalize on the abilities of young talent
Help train future co-workers
Jump-start your career
Get external experience
- The translation department must be part of our Memsource Student Certification Program.
- The agencies are carefully selected with the help of our account managers.
- This also means that we have discussed the form of Memsource training with the professor and found it exceptional.
- The agencies pay students for their work.
- The student must pass the Student Certification with excellent results.
- The agencies should have experience working with newcomers to the industry.
- The professor who trains students in Memsource has to be a Memsource Certified Trainer.
- The agencies must support students with advice, accurate feedback and, ideally, additional training.
- The student must be recommended by their professor.
- The cooperation can be freelance or on-site.
Interested in learning more?Contact Us
“I think this program is a great idea, as it gives students real insight into the industry instead of a ‘textbook’ approach. Real world experience is always ideal!”
“The linguists who work with us are the pillar of our business. Therefore, we are always on the lookout for new talent and appreciate being connected with students who, one day, may become an important resource.”
“The cooperation has helped me practice with the program, and it has also given me an edge in the translation technology courses I am taking at the university.”