Company-wide breakfasts, meetings, and celebrations in a fun environment.
At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
Joining us as Tech Recruiter, you will be a crucial part of our HR team, supporting our ambitious growth objectives and building recruiting competence inside the company. We are looking for a winning personality, ready to roll up their sleeves, who identifies as an ambassador for great candidate experience while staying pragmatic. This position can be performed fully remote based in Germany, UK or the Czech Republic. In case you live in the Hamburg or Prague area you can also make use of our office.
What you will be responsible for
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for technical positions
- Together with the hiring managers you create define the need and create a job description
- You create job advertisements and share them in relevant channels
- You identify and contact candidates through a variety of channels, conducting interviews yourself
- You act as a talent consultant by advising our teams in their personnel decisions and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- You build a candidate and partner network for your positions and develop talent pools
- You support and take on additional HR projects such as events or HR marketing projects
What you need
- End-to-end tech recruiting experience ideally within the software industry
- Good understanding of software development topics - programming languages, frameworks and tech trends inspire you
- Proven active sourcing experience and interview skills
- Positive attitude, a good sense of humor and a desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written English at a business level (German and/or Czech will be a plus)
- A pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working
- You enjoy working with software developers
What you get
- Work experience in a successful and growing global SaaS company
- Be part of an international team of 180+ in Europe, Japan & the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field and determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere
- You will enjoy work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote work
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What’s on top
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- Regular team events to connect socially
- Centrally located office in the heart of Prague or Hamburg
- At the office: Coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, bicycle stand etc.
We look forward to meeting you!
How to apply