Company-wide breakfasts, meetings, and celebrations in a fun environment.
The Memsource Editor is a multi-platform tool used by thousands of translators and translation agencies across the globe. It combines the responsiveness of a desktop application with the benefits of being connected in real-time to all of the translation resources available in Memsource Cloud.
In this role, you will:
- Become a key member of a team of experienced C++ developers
- Influence and cooperate on the future development of the Memsource Editor
You should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in C++
- Good knowledge of Qt
- General knowledge of C++ Standard Library
- Experience with cross-platform development
Skills we welcome:
- Knowledge of C++11 and template metaprogramming
- Experience with Flex/Bison, Google Breakpad, Lucene (CLucene), Python
- Git, Qt Creator, Visual Studio
- Enthusiasm for automated testing