Are you a university student or a recent graduate looking for part-time work experience at a fast-growing global IT company? Join Memsource, the leading provider of cloud-based translation technology, and help change the way companies manage translations and communicate with global audiences. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will be providing support to our Support team to ensure continued company growth, all while working in a fun, innovative start-up environment with an experienced and supportive team. Long term cooperation might be transformed into a full-time engagement in the future.
- Help translators and reviewers to solve problems with their translation projects, e.g. to prepare and import various file formats (e.g. Word, Excel, PDF, etc.)
- Help Project Managers to set up project workflows and manage their Linguistic teams
- Help Memsource users with best practices for managing Translation Memories, Term Bases, and Machine Translation
- Interact with representatives of translation agencies via our ticketing system
- Create requests for enhancing current features (e.g. Quality Assurance, Concordance Search, Project Templates, etc.) based on user feedback
The key skills we will be evaluating include:
- Excellent written and communication English skills - we’re an international team and English is our official language
- High-level knowledge of Czech
- Interest and ability to learn technology quickly - translation industry exposure is an advantage
- Advanced PC skills - technology is our friend, not the enemy
- Self-motivated, initiative and results-driven team player
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in gaining experience at working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You seek to work in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English lessons
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated with the latest company news
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
How to apply:
Please submit your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com. By sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.