Are you a skilled product manager or marketer with localization industry background and interest in technology & integration? Join Memsource, the leading provider of cloud-based translation technology and help change the way companies manage translations and communicate with global audiences.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving marketing projects with the goal to promote Memsource as the go-to solution for enterprises looking to integrate MT into their localization workflow through building and nurturing relationships with our key integrators. You will also help produce content to promote the partnerships and support our sales teams with convincing messaging.
We are looking for talent from anywhere in the world.
- Drive product marketing projects focused on CMS, MT, and other integrations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry and drive corresponding projects and initiatives
- Coordinate projects and content creation with another Product Marketing Manager and Marketing Team
- Enable the sales team to pitch our product effectively and based on hard claims
- Copywrite & edit – blog posts on localization technology, integrations, CMS and MT engines; ebooks and manuals; sales slide decks; press releases, event proposals, or case studies
- Have thorough product expertise and communicate with the product team on daily basis
What will give you an edge
- Energy and initiative to drive new projects and take on new challenges
- Experience in the field of product marketing, content, and/or project management
- Experience with different tech integrations; specifically CMS and MT engines are a big plus
- Experience with the localization industry is a big plus
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products and messaging is a big plus
- Native-level written and communication English skills – you will be expected to create content in English that does not need stylistic nor grammatical proofreading
- University education
By sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.