Company-wide breakfasts, meetings, and celebrations in a fun environment.
More and more data is being processed by the Memsource platform and we are actively exploring how to utilize this potential for the benefit of our customers and the product itself. Help us build a next generation data processing environment for both data at rest and in motion.
In this role, you will:
- Become a key member of our Data Engineering Department
- Work closely with our AI Department
- Work in a friendly and highly-motivated team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master level university degree in the field of computer science (alternatively, adequate professional experience in this field)
- 3 years experience in (big) data engineering domain
- Experience with Hadoop and Hadoop-related technologies
- Experience with modern data processing technologies, such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, or others
- A good understanding of NoSQL database systems, such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, or others
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Java and/or Scala programming languages