Available for Android and iOS, all users can enjoy peace of mind knowing their translations are well-managed and on track thanks to the app’s updated functionality and user experience.
What’s new? We’re glad you asked:
Within the sleek new interface, users can take full control over their workflows without being tied down to a computer. The app caters to both project managers and translators in equally convenient ways.
Project Managers can:
- Create projects and jobs from their phone
- Avoid bulky laptops while traveling
- Ensure deadlines are met with progress dashboards
- Receive instant notifications when translation milestones are met
- Use templates, term bases, and translation memories
Project Manager Projects Dashboard, New Project, and Shared Project UI[/caption]
- Receive instant notifications to accept or decline new jobs
- Manage their workflow based on Jobs, instead of Projects
- Get an overview of all current job statuses
- Provide immediate response times and full accessibility to clients
- Work from wherever they go - there’s no need to spend all day behind a desk. Work while camping, traveling, or whatever else!
Linguist Jobs List, Job Dashboard, and Job Filtering UI
All users can:
- Update their avatar easily
- Change timezones seamlessly
- Add multiple user profiles and switch between them freely
- Filter jobs according to workflow steps, target languages, or search by name
- Opt-in or out of receiving newsletters
Enable yourself to work wherever you are by downloading the Memsource app and start managing your translation projects on-the-go. Available in the App Store and Google Play: