Users can now sync Memsource accounts with yet another CMS – Drupal. Please note that the Drupal connector works only with Drupal 8 (and later) and the integration allows both manual file and automatic import (updated 22/3/17).
Follow 10 steps below to successfully enable Memsource Connector module on your Drupal site and synch it with your Memsource account.
1) Go to your Drupal server and find Admin / Configuration / Regional and Language / Languages page.
2) Add all languages you want to use and set one of them as Default (this is equivalent to “source language” in Memsource and will be probably the same as the main language of your Drupal site).
3) Go to Admin / Configuration / Regional and Language / Content language and translation page.
4) Select translatable content types. Memsource currently supports “Content” and its subtypes (“Article” and “Basic page”).
5) Go to Downloads section on https://www.drupal.org/project/memsource_connector and copy the link address of the version you would like to install.
6) Go to Admin / Extend / Install new module.
7) Paste the URL copied in step 5) into Install from a URL field and install the module.
8) Go back to the Admin / Extend page, find “Memsource Connector” in the MULTILINGUAL category. Select the checkbox and click Install.
On this page, you may also set what posts should be translatable based on their statuses (only Published posts, only Unpublished posts, or both) and set the status of translated posts (Published or Unpublished).
10) Log in to your Memsource Cloud account and create a new Drupal connector with the copied token and your Drupal site URL.
Drupal connector is available for Team, Ultimate and all Business editions.