On March 15, 2016, at 5pm CET, we invite you to join us for a special webinar on the integration of Memsource Cloud and the hakromedia subCloud workbench.
hakromedia subCloud is a browser-based editing tool that allows users to create and edit subtitles that are displayed in real-time against the streaming video.
Thanks to the flexibility of the Memsource Cloud platform – the result of our powerful extended API – the multimedia localization company hakromedia GmbH has added an extra dimension to its workflow by developing a connector for subCloud – their flagship editing workbench – to Memsource Cloud.
hakromedia users can now leverage the flexibility of Memsource Cloud and benefit from translation memory, term bases and machine translation.
– Michael Hamm, Managing Director at hakromedia GmbH
– Josef Kubovský, Head of Sales at Memsource
– Václav Baláček, Head of Training and Support at Memsource
Join the webinar to learn more about:
– Memsource translation memory-/termbase-supported subtitle translations
– Barrier-free access to media and subtitling interface for everybody
– Automated workflow progress for uninterrupt process flow
– Online customer approval interface with on-the-spot navigation
– Automated video transcoding while uploading for optimized online playback
At the end of the webinar, there will be a Q&A session.