We have just released Memsource Editor 4.157. It is available now for download and we have also started pushing this new version through our automated update feature to all Memsource users.
- More context available
- When translating, it is important that translators have access to the context of the translated content. This is can be especially critical in software localization. We have started supporting context context information for a number of file types in this release.
- Three types of context information have been implemented in Memsource Web Editor:
- Context key
- For instance the key in a java properties file
- The context key information is retrieved from source files automatically
- Supported for: chrome json, csv, desktop entry, dtd, joomla ini, json, mac strings, mif, mozilla properties, po, properties, resjson, resx, srt, ts, windowsrc, xliff, xml, yaml
- Context note
- Additional context information
- Can be set by user in file import settings
- Supported for: chrome json, csv, json, mac strings, po, resjson, resx, sbv, srt, ts, windowsrc, xliff, xml, yaml
- Context origin
- Information about the origin of a segment. This context information is retrieved from the source file.
- For instance, this value can be “footer” for a segment originating from the footer of a DOCX source file.
- Supported for: desktop entry, mif, ts, MS Office
USER METADATA ADDED AS TOOLTIP
- User metadata, such as the Client, Domain and Subdomain, are now available in a tooltip.
SUPPORT FOR “INSERT” WRITING MODE
- The “Ins” key now toggles two writing modes in the Editor – i.e. insert and overwrite.