Memsource Cloud 3.2 has been released on Sunday, 21 April 2013 at 6:30 PM GMT.
Memsource Cloud 3.2 includes over 100 improvements and bug fixes. Let’s have a look at the most important new features:
- Project templates
- Project templates make it possible to speed up project creation of repetitive projects and also reduce the risk of human error
- Any project can be saved as a template through the Save as button
- The following settings can be defined in a project template: File import settings, project TMs and TBs, project settings and reference file
- Email login to new users
- Join files and open them in Memsource Web Editor
- Select multiple jobs in Memsource Cloud and click on one of the file names of the selected jobs to open them as a joined “file” in Memsource Web Editor
- Select, unselect all target languages
- It is possible to select and unselect all/multiple target languages at once when adding a new job
- ZIP files
- The maximum file size for a ZIP file upload is now set at 100 MB (1 GB for all other file types)
- Pseudo-translate (from Team edition up)
- We have introduced pseudo-translation, a feature useful for localization but also general translation projects.
- Spelling is now one of the available quality assurance checks and it is selected by default for new projects.
- CSV terminology import deprecated
- Importing terms in a CSV file format has been superseded by the MS Excel terminology import and we stopped supporting the CSV terminology import
- User Management
- The following user management APIs have been introduced: create new users, edit user, delete user, get user, list users, send login info
- Email Template
- A new API call has been introduced: Email Template
- A new API call has been introduced: getJobByTask
- A new API call has been introduced: getCompletedFileByTask