Segment Status Filtering: Memsource Editor 1.56
We have recently released Memsource Editor 1.56. This new version introduces additional filtering options, specifically segment filtering by segment status. A previous version (1.49) has introduced segment filtering by text content.
Version 1.56 introduces segment filtering by segment status.
A user can filter segments that are:
- 1st repetition
- With a comment
- Not confirmed
- With resolved comments
- With not resolved comments
Or based on their pre-translate status:
Additional features include:
- Displaying spaces (via Format - Show Spaces)
- Displaying notes and usage examples for terms
- Displaying post-edited machine translation in a track-change mode
- Allowing a user to ignore false quality assurance warnings