A New UTMA Release
We have just released a new version of the UTMA server and plugins. The main new features are listed below.
A new reporting module.
- Plugin usage statistics get captured, detailing the number of:
- views of the Replace/Confirm Dialog Box
- strings that got replaced
- strings that got confirmed
- String matches from the internal repository within the UTMA server get displayed along with matches from the translation memory
- New strings with a 100% match against a confirmed string do not get highlighted anymore
- New strings are split into two groups:
- a) those with no match are highlighted in green so that the developer can confirm them right away;
- b) those with a match are highlighted in yellow, encouraging the developer to check the available alternatives
- Update centers have been introduced for comfortable plugin updating.