- Memsource founded in Prague by David Canek.
- Memsource Cloud launched in private beta.
- Open to public and first paying customers.
- Memsource becomes profitable.
- 40% of translation projects supported by machine translation.
- 50% of all customer requests submitted via Memsource API.
- Japanese team established.
- Customers upload 1 billion words in a single month.
- US team established.
- Company doubles from 40 to 80 employees.
- 24 billion words processed through Memsource.
- Launch of Memsource Translate, an AI-powered feature that automatically selects the best-performing MT engine for your content.
- Major release of the Memsource Mobile app with a full-featured CAT tool, Memsource Editor for Mobile.
- Company grows to over 100 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know!